Contact WUV‎ > ‎

Donate to Watersheds United Vermont

Thanks for your interest in supporting the work of Watersheds United Vermont.

You can donate to Watersheds United Vermont through our fiscal sponsor, Vermont River Conservancy. WUV does not have independent 501(c)(3) status, but your donation will be tax deductible through VRC.

Use a credit card to make a secure donation via VRC's donations page. Scroll down to the Watersheds United Vermont section.

Or send a check to Vermont River Conservancy, 29 Main Street, Montpelier, 05602. Please write "Watersheds United Vermont" on the memo line of your check.